Sunday, January 6, 2013

Delayed...

Here is a card I made back at the beginning of September.  I took pictures knowing that they would eventually be blogged, but I didn't think it would take THIS LONG to get them posted!  WOAH!!!
 
I used a few different itty bitty stamps from Unity to create the extra long card.  Their anniversary is September 7, so I tried to incorporate that into the card.  I like the crisp black that the Versafine ink creates.
I also used some Canson Watercolor paper to stamp the images on.  I decided to use this paper because I wanted the blue ink to be a bit grainy and muted and I thought I could achieve that best by using the "grainy" surface to my advantage.  

Paper:  Canson Watercolor, Black CS:  Recollections, White CS:  Copic XPressIt
Patterned Paper:  EK Success "One &Only EKWP005 (I Do Wedding Collection)
Ink:  Versafine Onyx, VersaMagic Sea Breeze
Embossing Powder:  Clear:  a la mode Hampton Art 
Pen:  Micron .05

I'll be back tomorrow to share another pretty (Unity stamps) card created in September.  

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment