Saturday, March 7, 2015

The Heavens Proclaim...

This week, I received some sad news from a fellow teacher.  Her daughter passed away after a 5 year battle with metastatic Breast Cancer.  She leaves behind a husband, two young daughters, a mother and father, loving family and so many friends.  Cancer took away the future she was to have with her loving family and friends.  I hate Cancer for that.
Dear Laura,

      I pray for your family.  I pray the memories you created will comfort them for evermore.  I pray your family finds comfort in the many people that were impacted by your generous spirit and fight for life.  I pray for your husband.  I pray he sees you in the sunlight in his window each morning, a butterfly on a flower, a star twinkling at night...  I pray your girls feel your breath in their hair, your touch on their shoulder, and your pep in their steps. I pray for your mother Margaret, I pray that she will emerge from her darkest of days and know you left a beautiful legacy and will forever be remembered.

Please say a prayer for this family.   Rest Peacefully Laura Elizabeth (Harbour) Scott.
Framed and ready for delivery!

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card.................Such a sad story of loss <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful letter written by a very beautiful lady. RIP Laura , your work on this earth is done and your eternal life in heaven is just beginning. Comfort to her family and friends.
    Wendy Urbatch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Kerry, what a gorgeous card and one that will bring hope and comfort to this dear family. I am so sorry. And what beautiful words you've penned today to each of them family members. Praying for them all...and you as you grieve this deep loss. May God give you comfort! What a beautiful card and one that is truly frame worthy! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister in-law's father just passed away, and I wanted to make her a card, I was looking for an inspiration and this is very beautiful and touching just perfect, thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete